Who doesn't love a good list? You can read the whole 'Year in Music' post, along with commentary on each pick, over at Pomp Culture (I'm Chaim Witz if you didn't know), but if you're too lazy or simply don't care, here is a quick and dirty rundown of my favorite albums of 2008. I'll have my movie list ready in a week or so, and I'll make Katy fill out one too. Gotta cram a few more in before I'm ready. That's what she said. 1. TV On the Radio - Dear Science
2. The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely
3. Butch Walker - Sycamore Meadows
4. Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy
5. Tapes N Tapes - Walk It Off
6. Motley Crue - Saints of Los Angeles
7. Eagles of Death Metal - Heart On
8. The Black Keys - Attack and Release
9. MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
10. Snow Patrol - A Hundred Million Suns
Honorable Mention: Brian Vander Ark - Self Titled, What Made Milwaukee Famous - What Doesn't Kill Us, The Kills - Midnight Boom
Biggest Disappointments - The Killers - Day and Age, Kings of Leon - Only By the Night, Cold War Kids - Loyalty to Loyalty, Buckcherry - Black Butterfly
No comments:
Post a Comment