Father's Day Weekend 2010, in Pictures
"Yeah, I'm wearing a tutu. So what, who cares?"
Katy and Lily at HHH fave, Las Palmas. Avocado was on the menu in the form of guacomole, but Lily respectfully declined, citing the South Beach diet.
When you look up 'fist pump' in the dictonary, you'll find a picture of this spread at Las Palmas. Depending on what dictionary you use of course.
"Daddy, why do the Cubs suck?" (Daddy weeps quietyly, shoves handful of guacamole into mouth, begins sobbing loudly, awkwardly)
"Aw, look at me, I'm in Wicker Park. I'd wear some skinny jeans, but look at my legs. Not. Happening."
My Father's Day gifts. Love the Pabst Blue Ribbon logo on the tee. Love the book even more. 'My Super Dad'! Not to be confused with 'My Two Dads'. (I actually own that outfit, no photoshop required). Not pictured is a voucher for some Daddy-toddler music classes. I wonder if they'll have KISS songs?
1 comment:
I love the t-shirt. Very cool choice considering she is so young!
Post a Comment