Sunday, November 28, 2010

Drop the Drugs, Pick up the Blogspot

So last Friday, I was alerted by Katy's father that HHH as we know it, more specifically, www.handfelthappyhour.com, had ceased to exist. Confused and somewhat aroused, I checked the site only to find the dreaded 'Server not found' page flipping me the proverbial Internet bird. Given the millions of people that check the site on a daily basis, it's rather shocking that no one had brought this to my attention earlier. Regardless, it looks as if the site is now registered to some lady in Australia.* I can only imagine that the site name expired and some savvy, win-at-all-costs entrepreneur (like Patrick Duffy) snatched it up right away, knowing that it would clearly be worth millions in the near future.

What they didn't count on was being a huge cheap ass and refusing to buy it back. I instead bought www.thehandfelthappyhour.com, but alas, I can't figure out how to work that with Blogger. So for now, due to my incompetence and shoddy record keeping, we've reverted back to the original http://thehandfelthappyhour.blogspot.com. A bit verbose to say the least, but I'm a verbose man, so it's only befitting. Besides, that's what the "Bookmark" button is for right?

*You would think I would have a record of when/where I registered the site name with right? If you
said yes, you don't read this blog enough, as you clearly don't know me.

Lily and her team of crack baby detectives are on the case.

No comments: