Friday, April 3, 2009

Movie Trailer Friday

For your viewing pleasure, Carmella the Cat has handpicked two of the most buzzed about movies here at HHH. She forgot her username and password, so I'm posting them for her. Throw on an adult diaper and settle in with a bowl of burnt microwave popcorn and a glass of warm Fanta and enjoy.


The Hangover: The new comedy from the director of Old School. Vegas, bachelor party, HHH poster boy Zach Galifianakis, Andy Bernard from The Office, Mike Tyson, doorstep babies, missing teeth and Bengal tigers. I'll take "uproarious" for $1000 Alex.

In theatres: June 5th

Heat Index: Face melting

Click here to watch the trailer. I'm both too lazy and too technologically inept to try to figure out how to embed the video directly to the site.


500 Days of Summer: The hipster cred on this one is off the charts. Indie soundtrack? Check. Zooey Deschanel? Check. Sundance fave? Check. An all growds up Joseph Gordon Levitt? Um..check? It's Garden State for the Twitter generation!

In theatres: July 17th

Heat Index: Uncomfortably hot, so much so that you should reapply some more deodorant, just in case.

Carmella implores you to click here to watch the trailer.

*While waiting patiently for these two movies, I advise you to check out Adventureland, in theatres now. It's not so much Superbad as it is Dazed and Confused meets Say Anything. Good stuff Maynard.

No comments: